Thursday, April 26, 2007

This Week's Grey's Gab

I think the most important lesson tonight was not to pee in the Amazon. YIKES!

Tonight's episode was pretty good. Here is what I thought about it all.

Addison is on her way to her new spin off. She is done with the guys and she will star in a new series with Taye Diggs and see how it goes. I liked her and Alex finally hooking up and I did not blame her for wanting to leave after it was all over. I mean, Alex and Mark both showed her that they are not what she really wants. The Alex stuff was a bummer.

I don't know what will happen with Ava. Do you think she will bring Alex out of his funk?

George won't leave. He just won't. I thought the triangle between Callie/George/Izzie was well acted tonight. Nice parallel with the fish guy and Dawson's mom. I do like the way the show ties things together.

I know some of you thought of me when Mark offered a meeting of the dirty mistress club with Meredith. Poor guy, he really was trying. You could tell the end hurt him.

And Derek and Meredith....what can I say. They are headed to breakup. She was annoying with the constant check ins and he was annoying with a case of the blues. They are going to break up for a while but you know this is not the end of them.

I hated Burke and Christina till the end. What do you think will happen with them?

Now for the real question, how can Izzie eat a cake and a half and not gain weight? I wish I was on TV.

There is your weekly Grey's wrap up!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Well written! You're so good with your predictions. The penis fish was awesome--I actually saw a report about that once. I loved Christina's "V.I.Penis" comment. I think Richard will stay chief after all of this. I couldn't place Dawson's mom but I knew I knew her--good call! George won't leave. I loved the end with Burke & Christina. I don't know what's going to happen with Meredith & Derrick. Did you love The Office tonight? I laughed so hard at some many things! I loved Jim's imitation of Dwight!

Erica said...

I thought overall tonight was great! Of course, I would have loved for Alex to have shown his true feelings and for Derek to just get over it but then it would be a very boring show...right?

Shanta said...

Oh man, the fish up the hoo-hoo was the best. Very creative! Man, I'm torn with the love triangle. I don't want to root for adultery (throw back to Bridges of Madison County), but I do love Izzy.

Why is Kerev so stupid?

Sue said...

Finally, a great episode!! The end left me speechless. I really want George and Izzie to be together, but then it's just more cheating and it's just like Izzie to finally like George once he's not available. And of course George won't leave, that would kill me. Oh Derek and Meredith. They will be broken up by the finale. I hate how Burke and Christina just fix everything by having sex. I loved how much Burk cared about the cakes though. My favorite line: You're my penis fish. I'm going to have to use that- I definitely have a penis fish.

Stephanie Torresi said...

Why does Italy have to get these episodes so late? Why does my baby never let me watch Grey's Anatomy anymore? Why won't my VCR let me tape Grey's Anatomy so that I can watch it after my baby goes to bed?!? Just venting....I feel better now. Hope to see you soon, Ash. It's been too long.

Allison said...

I love your predictions too!! I thought it was great as well!! I'm telling ya, I go straight to your blog on Fridays just to read your input!

Robby and Lynsey said...

I'm only commenting now because I only just watched last week's episode. (You almost caught me again with your super speedy Grey's post!) I had to come back to see what you said about everyone. :)

All I have to say: What is the deal with the love for Izzy? She and George are so freakin annoying together! I don't want George to leave ... or even Izzy. I just want them to stop being so annoying. Am I the only one out there feeling sorry for Callie???

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed