Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

My Two Favorite Men!


We had a fun Father's Day. We have started the tradition of eating at the "good restraunt" on Saturday Night and then eating at a fun, fast restraunt on Sunday. I highly recommend this so Sunday lunch is not eternal. So Saturday we had a yummy dinner with Papa and Nana at the Olive Garden then Sunday we went to a Chinese Buffet after church. They also had Critterfest at the Science Spectrum so Cody and I took Carley after lunch. We had a great weekend.

I am so very thankful for my dad and for Cody as a father. Carley and I are very lucky to have such sweet, gentle, caring fathers and I pray that one day Carley marries someone who is as wonderful of a father to her children as Cody is to our daughter.

Dinner with Papa and Nana

"My Dad is the Man" t-shirt

Carley talking to a Llama ( I think)


This is my favorite. We took pictures before church this morning. I always think Cody and Carley are twins, but I love that both of their eyes are closed in this picture. They really are so much the same!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Two very wonderful men- I'm lucky to know them both! We went to Critterfest on Saturday and had a good time too. I wish we had gone together!

Lisa Renee said...

I am glad you were able to enjoy Father's Day with your family. Great pictures- LOVE that shirt and the last one is priceless. You are SO blessed girl. God is good.............

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! I love all the pictures. I love your guys too. You are very blessed! I am glad your family had such a special day.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I love Carley's t-shirt. So cute!!

Allison said...

I think your dad has the best smile that I have ever seen!

Alyssa said...

An adorable blog....I love your two men too... glad that I get to share a dad with you :)

that last picture of Cody and Carley made me choke on my water....hilarious!!!! maybe you will have a son that looks like you one day- just to even it out... and you can name him Rob the 3rd :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed