Thursday, July 19, 2007

Guess where I am staying

You know I am in Utah at a conference. I am at the National Curriculum Mapping Conference in Park City, Utah. Obviously, you are so jealous that you in your home and I am in a curriculum conference. I mean, so much fun, right. Well, no, of course, education nerds from around the world (Literally) are here. Well, we are staying at this super nice place and it it BEAUTIFUL. I mean it is the nicest place and it is really incredible. I am staying the typical queen room suite, except it it anything but typical. It has full kitchen, washer/dryer, dining room table that seats 8, a separate bedroom, a living room, and a full patio with a grill. It is INCREDIBLE. Now, if you know anything about schools, you know that they never put school people in nice rooms, so this is the cheapest type rooms they have. There are about 24 of us from Frenship here and we all have similar rooms (suites) Turns out the place I am staying is the place of the Sundance Film Festival! You know, the one that Robert Redford hosts and all the stars are come to each year. Who knows, Jennifer Aniston could have stayed in my same suite. Isn't that cool? My camera is broken so I will have to buy postcards and scan them, but you have to take my word for it, this is a really cool place!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I sure did love hearing your voice today... by accident! :)

Maddie said...

How fun! I LOVE fancy hotels!!

Marcia said...

Looks beautiful! I don't know why you would pick the view there over the sights of wonderful Lubbock?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a getaway, but we are ready for you to return! We stopped by during our family walk...and no one was home! We need to Nelson family time!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed