Friday, July 13, 2007

Carley turned 18 months old at the end of June. I still can't believe it. I never imagined it would go this fast. We had had (and are having) such a good summer together. She is a true blessing. This week I am going to a conference in Utah. I will be gone for over 4 days from Cody and Carley. I am excited about this trip and the friends from work that are going. I know it will be beautiful, I will learn alot, and have a good time, but I will sure miss Cody and Carley. I have really sad feelings about being so far away from her. I know she will LOVE this time with her Daddy and they will really bond being together so much. But, oh the heartbreak of leaving your kiddo (and husband). Pray for a safe and speedy trip if you will!






10 comments:

Denae said...

I love that you had professional pictures of her taken in her swimsuit! Cute!

Shanta said...

Those are wonderful pictures!!! Send some for the Murray fridge! Have a great trip!

Lisa Renee said...

I know its hard to be away from your baby- I will be thinking of you. Those pictures are great! I have always thought (through pictures of course) that she looked just like Cody but something about these and especially that one in the hat kind of looks like you or Alyssa to me! My little girl will be two in November and I am already sad thinking she is not a baby anymore! My last one is now a toddler! Bittersweet.........

Jennifer K said...

I love the pictures! When do you leave? Lets hang out when you get back. I will check in on Cody and Carley while you are gone! Have fun.

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! I particularly like the one with the shades!

Unknown said...

Oh my- I love each of those pics....what a precious little girlie she is. I hope you have a great trip and hopefully it will go by very quickly and you'll be home before you know it!

Robby and Lynsey said...

These are such cute pictures! ;)

Caroline said...

What a cutie! I think she looks a lot like you. Good luck on your trip.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! My favorite one is of Carly in her adorable Elmo swimsuit and hat. Precious! Have a great trip!

Erica said...

What a cute little girl!! You always get the best pictures of her. You have also reminded me that I need to get appointments for my girls to have their pictures taken. Time sure flies.

I hope you enjoy your time away. I am sure that Carlie will be having a blast.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed