Monday, July 23, 2007

Have you read it?



I do not want to take away from my Happy Birthday post to my sweet husband earlier today, so please read it and comment if you want to do so.

BUT, I am dying to ask......"Who has finished Harry Potter 7"? I finished it this afternoon and I am dying to discuss it. I don't want to put any spoilers on my blog, so just make sure and comment on where you are or if you have finished it and I will call you or email you. I am bursting to discuss.

You don't have to say it....I am a nerd. I am a dork. I am a Pottergeek. I know, I know. I am proud of it!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm just now finished, and you are welcome to email me if you still haven't gotten to do enough discussing! wendywek at yahoo.com

Mauri said...

all I have to say is Wow. I loved it. I expected to be disappointed, but i thought it lived up to the hype. Love ya girl... Feel free to email: mauriwestbrook@hotmail.com

Me said...

I finished it Sunday night... email me mandy.biggers@ttu.edu to discuss it!

Cara said...

I have finished it and I loved it! I finished Monday and I have been dying to talk to people about it. It exceeded all my expcetations. Email me if you want: caracowan@hotmail

Unknown said...

You and Boone would get along great!

Carolyn said...

I thought it was wonderful. I'm sad that there will be no more books, but she finished things well.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed