Saturday, July 07, 2007

What A Week!

We have had quite a week and I am exhausted!

My cousin got married this afternoon in a beautiful ceremony at our church. She is a very special cousin and friend to me and it was a special day. Because of the wedding, Alyssa's family came in on Monday and stayed the week. I am SO spoiled having my sister around so much in June and July. We have had such a good time together and our girls have played together perfectly. My brother-in-law, Clint, is so fun to be around and our families just really enjoy the time together. You can read Alyssa's blog in the following days to see some different and better pictures.


Proof that our girls were tired of dressing the same and taking pictures


Tuesday we celebrated Clint's birthday and had a birthday party for my parent's dog, Daisy. These pictures are so hilarious that they deserve their own post. Alyssa has some really funny ones too.

The 4th was a great day. Cody was at the station for the day, which is always sad, but we had fun at the parade with our friends and family. Then we went to the station to eat with Cody where the guys had family lunch and we ate with all of the guys and their families. It was so great. I am very thankful for Cody's calling to help people in his profession and the sweet guys that he works with and feels so close to in so many ways. My sister has cute picture of my whole family on the truck that I will post soon. That night we went and cooked out with lots of families and friends and then came home to put Carley to bed.

On Friday my cousins and aunts started coming in for the wedding. It was SO good to see them. They are all so special to me. Lauren was flower girl in the wedding and she did a really good job!










5 comments:

Ashley said...

It was so great meeting you this weekend!! You are just too cute...and so much fun! I know Leah just adores you. Hope you have a great week!
Ashley Pittman

Amber Smith said...

Just wanted to comment on your last post...

Your new house looks great! It looks so homey and nice. I especially like the shelves and cabinets in the livingroom. Have fun relaxing in your new, more spacious bathtub! :)

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

First off, your new hair cut looks GREAT! I was glad we got to see ya'll on the 4th. Looks like you've had a great week!!

kunami10 said...

Sounds like you had a great week! Lots of fun!

Tiffany said...

I agree with Allyson...I LOVE the haircut! What a fun week!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed