Saturday, October 13, 2007

TV, TV, TV thoughts

Sunday - Desperate Housewives - I really like what they are doing with Brie's character. The pie stuff was really funny. Susan is kind of annoying to me now. Lynette is great and the cancer stuff with her is a sweet, but tough story. Gaby is hilarious as always and I love her and Carlos.

Brothers and Sisters - Rob Lowe is so cute and such a good actor. I really like all the scenes with him. Kitty needs to brush her hair. She always looks wind blown. I am interested to see what they do with Justin and his recovery and Rebecca. I enjoy this show.

Monday - Chuck - This is the sweetest show. I really like it. It is a good mix of action and comedy and so far it has been very clean. I love the sweet moments between Chuck and Sarah too.

Heroes- Maya and her tears of death are freaky to me. Sylar was back and as evil as ever. I loved him and i love the illusion he provides. I also loved the flying friend for Claire and that will be a cute couple. Nikki still annoys me.

Wednesday - For the first time, I really liked Private Practice. Addison was tough again and liked it. I loved the cake scenes with Naomi and her admitting that she really wanted Sam's cake instead. I know Sam and the dr. from the main hospital will hook up and i am not looking forward to that. Cooper is really a cute character too. It was a good episode.

Thursday - The Office - Real tears came rolling down my cheeks because I was laughing so hard when Andy did "take a chance on me". I loved Monkey and D. D's rage against the machine was hilarious and Michael was a random as ever. The hostage situation and party was genuis. Too funny.
Grey's - I am glad George FINALLY told Callie so that storyline can move on. I liked the flirtation of Alex and Lexi in the elevator. I also was glad Bailey was amazing and wonderful again. She is so good and did a great job with Alex, Mer, and Callie. Also, I used to love this movie called the "North Ave. Irregulars" which is an old Disney movie about a church that takes on a gambling ring. The pastor from that is the new "old" intern and I love that.

Friday - FNL- So good. I am so mad at Landry and Tyra for their stupidity in handling that situation, but I loved their holding hands and kissing. I hope they have some sweet scenes together. As for Matt, I hope he recovers from this Julie thing quickly. I love that guy. Julie is crazy as is the whole household. Poor mom, poor coach far away. I can't wait for them to get him home.

That is it for me. What did I miss?

3 comments:

Denae said...

I can't decide what I think of The Office this season. There are definitely funny parts, but I haven't absolutely loved any of the episodes yet like I normally do. I think maybe it is because I'm usually distracted by taking care of Will while I'm watching, so I don't catch everything. I don't know. Chris has loved it though.

That's the only thing on your list that I'm watching. I had to skip over Desperate Housewives because I'm about 8 epidsodes behind. Yes, they are still on DVR from last season and I am slowing watching them. Chris keeps asking if he can delete them because they are so old and I won't let him.

I'm also watching The Bachelor, The Hills, Dancing With The Stars (sort of), and The Biggest Loser. The Biggest Loser is the only one that's really worth watching so far...love that show.

Marcia said...

My favorite characters on Brothers & Sisters are the Senator and Justin. I was so worried that Justin was not coming back from Iraq. How can anyone not like to look at Rob Lowe? You're the only one I know who watches this, so I'm glad you include it in your weekly recap.

Private Practice is growing on me, but I'm still not sold. Addison just isn't quite the same.

Kristen OQ said...

I am adoring The Office this season. Kevin and I literally have tears too when we watch it -- we laugh so hard!

Chuck is my favorite new show of the fall. It is so cute and endearing.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed