Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sweet Family Stuff

Cody and I went on a date last night to see the musical Ring Of Fire. It was so wonderful to eat at a nice restaurant without Carley and just enjoy visiting. Also a musical is something very "unLubbocklike" which was nice too. Thanks so much to my sweet mom for keeping Carley and putting her to bed for us. Where would I be without Nana?

Also, Cody sent me flowers to work yesterday. There was no reason, he just did it because we had a date that night. This is a sweet and unusual treat and it just meant the world to me. I am so lucky to be Mrs. Cody Nelson and I am so thankful for my best friend. He is just amazing.

Finally, here is our little duck. She is a mess and we love her more and more every second.

18 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!! I love that little duck!

Alyssa said...

That is adorable...what a little cutie!

Kelli said...

Definitely the cutest duck I've seen in a while. :)

Jodi said...

Oh. My. Goodness. SO cute!

And thank you Lord for sweet hubbies!! :)

Nicole said...

First of all. FLOWERS!! You ARE one lucky lady. That rocks BIG TIME in my book. Anything special that HE thinks of will definitely do. :)

And oh my word. Your little duck is SO CUTE!!!

Stephanie Torresi said...

I LOVE the duck!

Phillips Family said...

Flowers....I bet you were the envy of every woman at work! What fun!

I love the costume!!!!

Caroline said...

She is the cutest duck I've ever seen! Darling.

Melody said...

OMG...cute, very cute.

Allison said...

WAY TO GO MR ROMANTIC!!!! Sounds like a perfect date. Yall deserved it! I want one!!!

AND that has to be the cutest duck EVER! Love those sweet pictures!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Your sweet family. I love the duck costume. The "profile" pic with the big belly is my favorite. ;)

Amber Smith said...

Absolutely adorable!

April Carrasco said...

Hilarious! Those are so cute!

Jennifer said...

What a cutie!!!

Marcia said...

That is the sweetest little duck I've ever seen!

Tiffany said...

Her cuteness overwhelms me.

Denae said...

You have the cutest duck! Love it!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Precious!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed