Friday, September 19, 2008

Season's Greetings

Yes, bloggers, it is time again for my annual Season's Greetings post. This is where I talk about upcoming TV and get excited about the mindless waste of time I will be filling my mind with soon.

So here is my line up to plan on watching at first.

Sundays:
- Desperate Housewives - I am not sure about this whole 5 years in the future thing. They say it is the way to energize the show. We will see. I really am only going to give DH a week or two to suck me back in or I am going to have to break up with Wysteria Lane. I am hopeful that it becomes the funny comedy of a couple of years ago though.
- Brothers and Sisters - How i love this show. I say this all the time, but it NEVER disappoints me. Every episode is good. I remember that it ended with Robert and Kitty's wedding and something about Holly now running the corporation. I also remember that Justin and Rebecca, his nonsister, are going to hook up maybe. That is all I can remember. Can't wait to see the Walkers again.

Mondays -
- Heroes - The internet is full of hype for this show and it promises that the first episode will not disappoint. I really do hope this season is awesome and suspenseful. Can't wait to see what Sylar's new plan is. He is so creepy.
- Chuck - I love Chuck. Love it, love it, love it and I can't wait to see season two. This show is so hilarious and awesome and really, pretty clean for TV. Chuck is precious. :)
- My Own Worst Enemy - This is the one with Christian Slater. It doesn't premier until October. It looks really good and like a show Cody and I might watch together.

Tuesday -
- 90210 - I really do like 90210. My concern is that Kelly is only on for a few more episodes. I am assuming she and Sammy go see her baby's daddy. (Wasn't that a fun surprise!!!??) I do like Annie on the show and I like Silver. I just hope I like it enough to keep it up this fall.
- Biggest Loser - I always end up watching and crying over this show. I missed last week. Sometimes I wait a few weeks to get into it to decide who to root for. Also, this is a great show to watch on DVR because you can make it go faster.
- Eli Stone - I really liked this show last year. It was fresh and different and somehow I felt good after watching it. The other two Tuesday night shows might go, but I really think this one will stick around for me.

Wednesdays -
- Private Practice - I enjoy this show. I do not totally love the show though. I want to give it a good shot this fall. I do like Naomi and Taye Diggs and their story line. I still think I would rather work at Seattle Grace though.

Thursdays -
- The Office - no reason to even talk about it. Hilarious, awesome, smartest show on TV. Love it!
- Grey's - I really hope that both big events on the previews are dreams or mistakes or something. Derek I guess fathered Rose's kid and then got in a car accident. Come on' Grey's writers.....let me love Derek and Meredit together again...just for a few weeks. I really hope they get some good stuff for Alex (how does he not have a McName?) and Izzie. I also want McSteamy to get a love interest this season. Please do not show too much Callie and Erica. Gross.
- Kim and Kath - this show looks like it might be funny. It will be worth watching an episode or two to see.

Fridays -
- Friday Night Lights - When is it ever going to come back on? I swear. So annoying that it isn't starting up at the beginning. Coach Taylor and his wife are precious and I am ready to see some good teen angst again. Come back soon.

Whew, so that is what I am thinking about watching. What about you?

9 comments:

courtney said...

If you have DirecTv you can watch FNL from the beginning of the season (when it premieres in October). If you don't, supposedly, NBC will start running it in February (from the beginning of the season). I REALLY REALLY wish we had been able to keep DirecTv when we moved. And, yes, for THIS reason only!

Alyssa said...

I just heard about FNL.... and am so sad about it! I guess I will be waiting for Feb...and it can help me get through the Winter like Lost does. My week of PVr'd shows is very similiar...except that I add Survivor and take off Heroes....

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I got into the DH reruns and am sucked in for this season as of now! I also love Chuck, The Office, and Biggest Loser. I am very hopeful for Kath and Kim...looks hilarious!

Nicole said...

I am excited about new shows. I have been waiting all summer. My brother moved in with us in June and is an extra in FNL. I haven't watched any past seasons, but we are about to have a marathon so we can be caught up for this season. He is a Panthers football player. Amazing Race starts Survivor and the Unit. :) I have a bunch.

Marcia said...

I love that you are as much of a tv addict as i am. I had forgotten about Brothers&Sisters, and was excited when you mentioned it.

If if makes you feel any better about watching alot, my sister and I are trying to figure out record 4 shows at once tomorrow.

Amy said...

Brothers & Sisters, DH, Heroes, Gossip Girl, Big Bang Theory, House, 90210, ANTM, The Office, Grey's, Private Practice, ER (last season -- tears!), also sad about FNL!, I'd probably be watching more if the DVR would record more than two at once. Maybe that's a good limitation!

Shanta said...

Dude, how do you get all that watchin in with a husband, kid, and a JOB?

Sue said...

awww, my favorite post of the year...

Michelle said...

I clicked on your name form Cortni's blog list. Great tv line-up!
P.S. I have a Carli too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed