Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Festival















We had our church fall festival Sunday night. It was really fun. Carley had a blast, the turnout was really good, and the booths were great. Also, the Hispanic Congregation at our church made bricket burritos. They were AWESOME! Like crazy good. Also there were lots of families from the community there which made it neat too.
Papa and Nana
Face Painting


Petting Zoo

As always it was fun to see so many of Carley's little friends dressed up. I didn't get pictures of all the kids because Carley was done and tired of pictures, but here are a few of her buddies.

14 comments:

Amy said...

1) Carley is the cutest bee ever! 2) I'm so sad that we weren't there with you. It's great to see all of our cute friends, though. Thanks for posting about it!
3) I'm especially sad that I missed the brisket burritos. I love those! It's been at least 5 months since I've had brisket. That's just wrong.

karen said...

sshley,
carley is adorable! she just gets cuter and cuter! thank you for being so good about posting pictures and keeping us updated. it makes the miles seem less. happy halloween! karen

Alyssa said...

Great pictures! I love that cute little bee!!!

The Speck family said...

You have an ADORABLE little bumble bee.....what a doll!

Unknown said...

I must agree that Carley is the cutest bee ever! So precious!

Phillips Family said...

That is the cutest bee ever!!! Those blonde curls simply kill me!

cmjj said...

I love them dressed in their costumes...they are the cutest little boogers I've ever seen!! Boy, I would do just about anything for some good Mexican food, and brisket burritos sound awesome!!!!!!

Caroline said...

She is a doll. It looks like it was a fun Fall Festival!

Kelli said...

LOVE the bee costume! She is so cute, and her hair is getting so long! Love it!

cmjj said...

How do you remember that stuff? :) That's what I like about you!!!!!!

Melody Forest McKee said...

She's so stinkin cute!

Me said...

SOOOO cute!

Erica said...

Carley looks like the prettiest bumble bee around! You always have her dressed like a doll! Happy Halloween!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That first picture of Carley is great! She looks SO grown-up. Glas we got to see ya'll!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed