Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Big Girl!

Carley has been working really hard at finishing potty training. She started really being completely accident free two weeks ago. She started getting a smiley face on her chart whenever she stayed dry all day. Once she earned three, she got to go for ice cream. When she earned 4 more we went to the park.

When she earned 5 more we had made cupcakes.
And finally, after 6 more days she got to start dance class. It is a precious little class. 20 minutes of tap, 20 minutes of ballet, and 20 minutes of gymnastics. Carley loved it and was so proud of herself. I look forward to watching her grow and change on Tuesdays. :)

12 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go, Carley! I wish I could some to her dance class. I know she's precious!!

Allison said...

GOOD JOB CARLEY!!!! That is such a HUGE thing worth celebrating!! Looks like she has been having a lot of fun!!

Kristin said...

How cute is she?!

Phillips Family said...

Yeah for Carley! Her blonde curls just kill me!!!

What are you going to do with all that extra money now that you don't have to buy diapers???

Luft Family said...

Awesome! Way to go Carley and Mom!

cmjj said...

I LOVE it when they start dance. Their little leotards and ballet shoes are just precious!!! I hope Jordan goes back to dance after she gets Tae Kwon Do out of her system :)

Caroline said...

Yea! Isn't a great feeling of accomplishment- for both you and her? She is so cute!

Jennifer K said...

Great Job, Carley!! I am so proud of her! And what awesome rewards!

Shanta said...

Yeah Carley! I think Mommy should do anything you want just as long as you wear that sweet, fluffy tutu more often.

Kelli said...

So cute, I love all the pics! Also, way to go on the potty training! I hear it can really be a challenge, but you made it look easy. Great job!

Tiffany said...

What a big girl! She looks so cute in her dance outfit. We missed y'all this weekend and hope you had fun on your vacation. Hope we can see you in December!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yay Carley! I LOVE the leotard...too cute.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed