Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TV Update

It has been awhile so I thought I would do a TV thought update.

Good bye to Desperate Housewives and Heroes. Both of these shows just became too much for me to watch, too hard for me to follow, and too stupid for me to care about. I removed them from my DVR. Anyone else feel the same way? I also think I am going to take 90210 off the DVR. I am thinking about it at least. I really only like the Kelly Taylor storyline and Ethan and Annie. What do you think?

Private Practice was REALLY GOOD the first week and sad and weird the second week. It was a little too close on the family tree for me. I like the show overall this season.

Chuck was SO stinkin good last night. That show is so great. I just love it. How can you not root for Chuck Bartowsky?

The Office is hilarious every week. It might be the smartest and dumbest show on television. Brilliant.

Eli Stone starts tonight. I am excited to watch it.

I also DVRed My Own Worst Enemy with Christian Slater. I am going to watch it tonight. Did any of you watch it? What were your reviews?

Kath and Kim didn't impress me last week. It was too far out there.

What am I missing?

I do love Grey's. I probably should move this to my "Too stupid to watch" category, but I can't. It is too good. Alex and Izzie will end up being my favorite couple this season (if Alex stops with the gross girls) and Sloan and Lexie will be at the top of my list too. They just such fun characters.

5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I actually am loving DH. I got hooked this summer watching last seasons reruns. I also like Chuck. Of course, The Office is my most favorite. I did like Kath and Kim, though. I guess b/c I like stupid humor. I don't watch private practice, grey's or 90210. There's my thoughts...

Jodi said...

I watched My Own Worst Enemy, and it was a bit overwhelming. But, I am giving it the ole college try for sure. It is different enough from other stuff I watch that I hope I get into it.

I too and on the "outs" with 90210. It really is a high school show, with way too much mature material. Guess I am old if I feel that way, but I don't think it is for me.

Still lovin' Greys. LOVE Sloane this season. And The Office repeatedly kicks my butt. I laugh just thinking about it as I type!

Kelli said...

You crack me up. I agree about many of your shows. Have you ever watched The Big Band Theory? I love all the nerds, they are so funny! I think Chuck and The Office are probably among the best TV shows of all time.

Monogramchick said...

I missed My Own Worst Enemy but am anxious to hear reveiws too. I love Grey's too, just can't stop watching it--I tried last season but was drawn back in this season. I hope the Alex and Izzie thing works out, I love them together!

Sarah J. said...

I LOVE Chuck... it is my favorite!! And I really liked Eli Stone last night too. Pushing Daisies is my other favorite.

I watched My Own Worst Enemy, but at the end of it, I wasn't sure it quite made sense to me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed