Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Capital of the World and my Tag about Cody

Two Post In One
Not everyone knows that Floydada, TX is the Pumpkin Capital, but we were luck enough to visit the Pumpkin Festival today and had so much fun. My mom grew up on a farm outside of Floydada so she and my dad were all about taking Carley to the festival today. It was fun and she had a great time. A special treat was to randomly bump into the Green Family!

Reinforcing a love of Fair Food in my daughter.
Air brush face painting??? Really?

My Best Girl

Loving the Choo Choo Express
$5.00


Also, I got tagged by Kristin to tell some of Cody's favorite things
- Cody loves being a fireman. Any and all things first response related make this guy super happy.
- Cody loves to draw and is a really good artist. Not everyone knows this about him. When you come to our house, I can show you some of his "masterpieces".
- Cody loves baseball - especially the Yankees. He is always in a firefighter t-shirt or a Yankees t-shirt when he is not at work.
- Cody loves alone time. He is a quiet guy and can spend all day just piddling around the house.
- Cody loves home improvement projects. He is really gifted at building and fixing things and could work in our shop all day.
- Cody loves guns. He loves to go to the shooting range and to hunt and stuff like that.
- Cody loves Carley. She is his little buddy and he loves it. She totally idolizes her dad and thinks he hung the moon.
- Cody loves me. :)

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

So sad that I missed the trip to Floydada... looks like a fun morning!  We love Cody and all the fun things that you listed about him :)

cmjj said...

I think Carley's Trick or Treat outfit and bow are so cute!!! I wish I was better at putting outfits together for Jordan, but knowing her she wouldn't like it. I didn't know Cody was a Yankees fan! Y'all need to come visit so we can take him to a game!! We definitely prefer the Yankees over the Mets any day :)

The Speck family said...

Sweet, sweet post.....that pic of you and Carley is SO GOOD~ such a framer.

Jennifer K said...

I love all of the pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed