Thursday, July 30, 2009

Corey's Baby Shower

On Sunday some friends threw me a baby shower for Corey. It was so sweet. I had a great time, enjoyed seeing so many friends, and loved celebrating Corey's upcoming arrival. It is hard to believe I am 6 weeks out. Everyone was so sweet and kind. My favorite part was reading the cards (which normally I barely skim). So many people wrote that they had prayed for Corey before they ever knew he was really on the way, or that he was an answer to many prayers, and other things like that. It is so true for us.


Carley and me before the shower
My hostesses: Nicole, Jenn, Barb, Kim, Michelle, me, Ashlie, Heather, and Traci
My diaper bag!

My little helpers before the shower
It was firetruck themed. Aren't the dalmatian cupcakes cute?
My sister, Alyssa, me, and My mom

lots of people brought presents for Carley too, which was super sweet
These pictures of Camryn and Carley drinking the punch are just funny.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a sweet shower, and girl you look AMAZING!

Caroline said...

The shower was such fun. Thanks for inviting me. And I agree with Jennifer- you look great!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed