Thursday, July 30, 2009

VBS

I am way behind on blogging! Carley's first VBS was a week ago. We had so much fun learning about Paul and being a christian. It was so cool that she was old enough to go and I had fun working there. Cody and I had a Carpentry shop. The nights that he was at the station, Jennifer and my mom filled in which made it lots of fun. Carley also was able to bring her friend Elise with her which made the week more fun for her. They were really cute.

The part of VBS that cracks me up is the music. Carley loves her VBS CD and you know how funny they are. It is cool that the kids learn the music so well and it teaches them such great things. It is just funny.

The funny part was Paul talked to the kids about telling people of God's love and things like that. Carley took it to heart and randomly asks people all the time if they are Christians. I am not sure what to do about this. Here are some people she asked 1) our waitress at IHOP 2) the greeter at Walmart 3) a little girl at the swimming pool 4) my parents. I just think it is cute and sweet. I am sure some awkward moments will come from this but haven't too bad yet.

1 comment:

cmjj said...

I love Carley and her questions!!!!! GO GIRL :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed