Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday, Leslie

Today is Leslie's 30th birthday! Her sweet husband had the idea of greeting her today with birthday blogs, which is a great idea!


Leslie is a sweet, genuine, hilarious friend, and I must say in the late 90's we made the back row of Siggie Sing Song a more beautiful place! :) She is a true friend who cares for you and prays for you. We are blessed to share lots of the same people in our lives and I have called her several times over the past year wondering what to pray about certain situations and she has always guided me. She is a blast, a blessing, a beauty, and now 30!


Happy Birthday LCM!!!!

1 comment:

leslie said...

Thank you Ashley!!! It was so fun to read all of these this morning! You are one of the funnest girls EVER. I'm so mad that we have never hung out in Lubbock...I have got to call you next time we're in town.
Sing song with you is one of my fav memories ever.
Thanks again for your sweet words! You are a special friend!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed