Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bowmans, Fall Festival, and Pumpkin Walk

Some fun Fall things have happened around the Nelson's in the past couple of weeks.

1. Andy and Amy made a SUPER QUICK Lubbock trip. I was so thankful for the time I got to spend with them. It was all I could do to let them go back to that stupid common wealth they live in. I miss them SO much.
2. Carley had a Fall Festival last Saturday at her school. The kids were all so cute. Here she is playing games and winning prizes. This is her friend, Mel0, which is infamous at the Nelson home. Corey went to the Fall Festival, clearly he was thoroughly impressed.
3. Lubbock had a Pumpkin Walk this weekend. It was so fun to see the hundreds of Jack O'Lanterns. It was free and a pretty cool thing for old Lubbock.

4. Football is on. We have had fun rooting for the Red Raiders and watching some games.

5. Being a big sister. Carley loves being a big sister and helping. Sometimes she is TOO helpful, but most of the time, she is such a big help. She loves to take care of her bother, put in his paci, check on him, and tickle him. He just started smiling this week, which has us all smiling around here. She is trying to teach him "Jesus Loves Me" in sign language and gets pretty frustrated that he doesn't seem to be picking it up. :)

3 comments:

cmjj said...

I love your TTU family pic....so cute!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love all the pics, you look great!

The Speck family said...

Adorable pics~ I love Carley's halloween costume....it just makes me smile every time I see her in it! BTW~ I really hope you are feeling better after your surgery.

PS: How fun that you got to see the Bowmans!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed