Sunday, November 08, 2009

Corey's baby Blessing

Today was our baby blessing at church. It was so neat. 14 babies were blessed today. We had a baby blessing in March and it amazes me that there are already 14 new babies since then. Anyway it was a special day for our family. Corey is such a blessing and these past two months as a family of 4 have been precious. Carley adores her baby brother. In fact today the elder who did our blessing told our story that Carley wants to marry Corey so they can live together forever. So sweet. Also, Corey's honorary parents and brother and sister in law were there. That was SUPER special for us. As always, it is a blessing to be able to worship with my parents each week.

A couple of weeks ago our VERY sweet friend, Jonathan King, snapped some pictures for our special day as well. Here are a couple of those. Thanks, Jon!

8 comments:

courtney said...

such cute pics! y'all are all so precious! what a special day for your family!

Alyssa said...

So sad we had to miss his baby blessing. Can't wait to see Corey and the rest of my favorite family in a couple of weeks

cmjj said...

What great pictures! I love Corey and I wish I could hold him and tell him funny stories about you ;) You have such a wonderful family!!!!!

summer said...

He is absolutely adorable and you are looking fantastic, Ashley. Such a sweet family!

Shanta said...

Yeah! Congrats. Baby blessing is fun. Carley is super cute too!

The Speck family said...

Beautiful family pics~ you all are adorable! I hope things are going smoothly for you back at work. The holiday break will be here before you know it!

Lisa Renee said...

WOW! SO cute! I love their little outfits! What a wonderful day for all of you :)

Amy said...

I think of you every time I see your sister at church. Your children are just precious! That sweet little Corey is adorable and I loooooove the sweater vest!

You are an amazing mommy and I love reading your posts. Thanks for sharing! love you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed