Wednesday, December 09, 2009

3 months

Our sweet boy is three months old. Corey Wayne Nelson is a joy and I am SO thankful that God added him to our family.

Here is what Corey is doing at three months:

- He is happy. I have only heard him really cry loud a handful of times.

- He loves to eat. He is already eating 6 ounces at a feeding from his bottle and during the day he eats every three hours like clockwork.

-He sleeps really good at night, but doesn't nap consistently yet. He USUALLY sleeps 10-12 hours at night, but might take 5 thirty minute naps during the day or one good nap and several cat naps.

- When we wakes up he is talking and laughing, not crying.

- Corey LOVES to have his diaper changed. Maybe it is just being a boy, but the second his diaper is off he laughs and laughs. He loves being naked.

- Corey has brown curly hair.

- Corey has dry skin, especially on his face and head. He has cradle cap right now.

- Corey loves to be talked to or sang to. He loves to be tickled as well.

- He is always reaching and grabbing for things. I can tell he will be one of those boys that is into everything, but he isn't trying to roll over yet.

- His toothless grin and coo melt our hearts.

- Corey thinks his sister is the funniest thing on the planet.



I know I talk about it all the time, but Corey really is a blessing. We wanted him in our lives for so long, his life is even sweeter than I imagined. The thing I love most about being Corey's mother is that his life has brought me closer to God. He has strengthened my faith. Our father is SO good and SO faithful.

4 comments:

Luft Family said...

Precious boy! God is good!

PrEsToNs said...

aww love the pictures! good one with your mom!

Amy said...

Precious, precious boy!! I wish that I could see his smiles and hear his laughs in person. I am just so happy for your wonderful family -- you're all an enormous blessing in our lives!

Jodi said...

So precious.

You are a fabulous Momma. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed