Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Wrap Up

Well, here it is, the last day of 2009. Wow. What a year! This has been a year of faith, fear, birth, death, answered prayers, unanswered prayers, and, always, a light of hope shines on for the next year. We are most thankful for God sustaining us through the changes of 2009. Corey is here, he is healthy and he is a physical manifestation of God's faithfulness. Carley has grown up and adjusted to a new school, a pregnant and bedrested mom, and now, her role as Big Sister. Cody has made choices on the direction that he wants to go in his career, has focused on tasks ahead, has found ways to use his gifts in service, and has realized the power of providing us with more time with him. I have balanced all year living in faith that God would provide and fear that He would not. I am blessed by the changes in my life in 2009 and pray that I can find ways to bless others and be there for others in there time of need. May 2010 be a year that we all grow in Faith of Him, Compassion of others, and Love in all.

Here is how 2009 ended for us (beware, it is like 5 posts in 1):

I love making Christmas cookies with my favorite chef's assistant.

Carley was the cutest little thing at her Christmas recital. Look at that hiney in a tutu! :)
She had a blast at her 4th Birthday party! What a Princess she is! We gave her a Splaster and she loves it!

Santa Land with my family is always a treat
Watching Princess and the Frog with my family
Kids in matching pajamas
Santa's cutest elf, if I do say so myselfWatching the Tech Lady Raiders
Playing in the Snow
Christmas Eve with my Parents
Carley acting out the Nativity Scene and practicing scriptures she learned for the holidays
reading Twas the Night Before ChristmasSanta brought Carley a doll house and Corey a little farm

3 comments:

Linda said...

:)

Caroline said...

Looks like a great December. I can't believe Carley is 4!! I hope you have a wonderful 2010. Let's go to lunch soon. I've missed you!

Kristin Luft said...

Lots of precious pictures! I missed getting to hang out with your family the other night. We need to get together soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed