Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy New Year, Bloggers!


What a busy start to 2010! I am not sure what we have been up to, but I know we have been busy. Such is the life, I guess!

It was back to work for us all this week. Corey went to daycare for the first time! I don't know if I choked up more over leaving my precious baby or writing the check for double child care! YIKES! It has been a great week, though. Carley is THRILLED to have her brother at school with her. She is giddy about it. Corey is really unaware of stuff like that right now, but he is happy and the teachers all love him. I am the obsessive mom that logs on to watch them both several times a day and I really couldn't be more pleased with how it is going. I sure do miss my babies though!

One thing I have been doing is printing by blog into books. It is SO neat! I started blogging when I was pregnant with Carley. It has been so neat to see God's hand in our lives during each of these years and what He was doing and what we were doing. I am going to be a better blogger because of these books. I really do pray they are a blessing for my kids one day.

Something crazy did happen the other day, Carley started reading 3 letter words. They are all consonant-vowel-consonant. I normally wouldn't blog stuff like this, but since I am making books of this now, I want to get some major milestones documents. She just did it on her own. She is such a smart kiddo! I am a little freaked out by it all, but as we all know with kids, they kind of set their own pace sometimes. I am not doing anything to encourage her going further, but I am happy to see her enjoying words and reading.

Also, Corey is 4 months old tomorrow! Boy is it going by quickly! He truly is such a blessing. He is a great sleeper and eater. He is a very sweet and happy baby. I am anxious for his 4 month appointment on Monday to see how much he weighs!

I hope your 2010 is off to a great start!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed