Saturday, January 30, 2010

So I watch TV...

When printing my blog for the past 4 1.2 years, I laughed at the number of TV posts. I can't help it. i love TV. My family has always loved it too. It is a great escape for me. Anyway here is what I am watching:

SUNDAYS - Brothers and Sisters - Now that Kitty and Robert are leaving the show (go to ew.com for details) I am not sure how long I will stick with the show. I still really like the family dynamics though. Their dinners are hilarious.

MONDAYS- CHUCK - It's back! I have still found it wonderfully enjoyable. It has the least nudity and cussing of any show on prime time in my opinion. Chuck and Sarah are precious.
BACHELOR- Cheesy Jake is super sweet. I am guessing he will choose either Ally or Tensley. Who knows though. None of them seem right for him, in my opinion.

TUESDAYS- LOST IS BACK! I can't wait for the premier on Tuesday. This show never ceases to amaze me and this is it's final season. I am ready for the ride!

WEDNESDAYS- Modern Family - This is the funniest, wittiest show on TV. I have yet to be disappointed in an episode.

THURSDAYS - The Deep End - Have you seen this? It premiered week before last. It is the new legal drama. So far it is pretty good. Not great, not bad, just pretty good. What do you think?
Grey's Anatomy - Yes I watch it. Yes I love it. In the past weeks, most of the couples have had some serious fights and shake ups. Can't wait to see how they resolve them.
Private Practice - Drama! This show is DRAMA! What did you think of the abortion story line last week.

Fridays- The Soup. - Always funny. Always hilarious.

That's it (I think) What are you watching??

8 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I'm also addicted to The Bachelor (as stupid as it is) and Modern Family, which I LOVE!! I also watch Castle, Medium, Biggest Loser, and The Office.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Did you give up on The Office?

Ashley said...

No I just forgot to talk about.

Of course, I love the Office! I think this season has had some of the best episodes

"Hey Mr.Scott. What cha gonna do?"

The convention Micheal went to where he did the point and twirl. Classic!

Anonymous said...

I am watching the Bachelor for the first time in like 4 years. I think he will choose Ally, but I liked her better at the first. She has started getting a potty mouth these last couple of weeks. Can you imagine your first date being to see Chicago?!?

We have DVRed Deep End but haven't watched it yet. Maybe we will do that tonight ;)!

I really thought that there would be a lot of controversy over PP last week, but I am glad they showed both sides.

Anonymous said...

oops that last post was me, April Lane Carrasco :)!!

courtney said...

ok, i just literally gasped out loud when i read that robert and kitty are leaving B&S. WHAT?? i really like this show and they're not necessarily my favorite characters, but i don't think the show will make it without them. i'll have to read to find out the scoop.

modern family. LOVE. THIS. SHOW. thanks to you--you're the one who told me to watch it when we went to lunch at abuelo's that day.

private practice. you know, the abortion storyline made me uncomfortable, but i thought it was probably a pretty accurate emotion and reaction from a mother's standpoint. it was interesting how adamantly against abortion she was until faced with it with her own 15-year-old daughter. i'll be interested to see where this goes and SO GLAD she didn't go through with it.

Mauri said...

Ashley, I love that you are as big a TV addict as me. Not watching the bachelor this season because Jake drives me crazy.

Totally agree that modern family is pure awesome-ness. Definitely a must see for me. And yes, Chuck is precious.

We also like White Collar, a show on USA about a convict that is out of prison to serve as a consultant for the FBI. It's a drama, but funny too. And it's pretty clean. I definitely recommend it.

Tara said...

hey. okay, this comment has nothing at all to do w/ tv... i am addicted to biggest loser though. {as i sit there on the couch w/ a piece of cake}.

anyways, what are doing to print your blog?!? do you just print it yourself? i've want to print mine out but i can't decide exactly what i want to do. none of the blog printing websites print it out like i want it to, but the thought of printing it myself is daunting. so, just wondering what you were doing.

by the way, your babies are adorable!!! that carley looks so much like her daddy!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed