Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Prayers!

1. Please continue to pray for Jenny. Both of her legs were amputated below the knee today. https://www.carepages.com/carepages/JennyBizaillionUpdates

2. My dear friend Kamara from college delivered a baby girl today at 24 weeks. http://thecoxcorner.blogspot.com/

3. Brian and Melissa Deaver, are expecting twins. She is 17 weeks along, and was admitted to the hospital yesterday having contractions. She is on medication right now to stop them, but comes off of it tomorrow. Please pray that these babies will stay put for the full term!

5 comments:

bethany said...

Jenny has been on my mind all day. I realize I don't even know her, but I am praying for her.

Praying also for Baby Cox. She sounds like quite the little fighter...It hits close to home as I am 24 weeks and we have been worried about preterm labor. Praying, praying, praying.

cmjj said...

I have been thinking about Jenny alot too. I just feel so badly for her and her family. You are such a good friend to call all the saints together to pray for her. Love you!

Jodi said...

Definitely praying. Man, it has been a rough week.

The Stanford Family said...

I have been following your friend Jenny and my heart just breaks for her. She is in my prayers.

You said that she had a blog. Is it on your side bar.

Unknown said...

Two out of the three on your list have been on my mind all day yesterday and today! I will also add your friend Melissa to my prayer list. Hoping and praying that things start looking up for everybody!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed