Thursday, February 11, 2010

True Love




This song is not new. It has been a favorite love song for many years, but it was covered by Selah and has really spoken to me about my journey with God the past couple of years. I hope it blesses you as well. Take a listen to the whole thing and see if you can find a way back to God today as well.

Also, thank you for praying for Jenny. Please keep doing this. They are in an amazing battle.

Happy Valentine's Day. I will post pictures soon of some of our fun

P.S - Here is the link in case the youtube video has quirks through blogger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2671nJMXv8

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I know that was a serious post with a beautiful song and video, but I could not help but think of Princess Bride when I read your title. "Wove, Twue Wove" :-)

I enjoyed watching the video and just soaking in the words so thank you for sharing it with us and thank you for the little chuckle as I realized how my immature my brain is. Ha-ha!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed