Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun with Cousins

Alyssa's family came for the first part of Spring Break. I love it when the O'Rears come to visit. Carley was so excited they were coming she could barely sleep.Corey in his "My Aunt Rocks" onesie with his aunt who rocks. :)
He was getting lots of love and cuddle time this week.

The girls love to dress up in my mom's old night gowns and in my cousin's old dance uniforms.

We took the girls to the Science Spectrum. Carley was scared of all the animals at the reptile show so she chilled in Nana's lap.

I love this picture of Camryn imitating the lizard.
The kids love a good PEZ dispenser, but really, who doesn't?

1 comment:

cmjj said...

I am going to pretend I am NOT jealous of you getting to eat at Taco Villa any time you want to!!! Boo hoo!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed