Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tiny Dancer


Carley had her little Spring watch day at her dance class. She is looking so grown up and really loves dance and gymnastics. She is the line leader for the Spring Recital and she talks about this a lot. In some ways she is starting to seem like a young lady to me. Then I see her little flower panties hanging out of her leotard and I am thankful she is just 4!Something funny did happen that I have to document:During the gymnastics time, I heard her asking the other kids about straddle rolls. When were they going to be? Were they next? Etc. Well when time came around for straddle rolls, she told me she needed to go to the bathroom. So I walked her out of the room and all of a sudden I started to realize what she was doing. Each week at this time she would leave class to go potty. In the bathroom she barely had any. I asked her if she liked straddle rolls and she said, "They are hard work so I usually take a break". I started laughing and when we went back to class I told her teacher. We got so tickled. Now every week Carley asks Ms. Chelsea if she can go to the bathroom during straddle rolls and every week Chelsea tells her no. :) Now Carley loves Straddle Rolls and wants to practice them all the time. Kids are so funny!

1 comment:

karen said...

i think you have the making of a shirley temple on your hands! she is so so cute!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed