Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some March catch up

March began with my 32nd birthday! How did I get to be 32? Wow. I have convinced Carley I am only 22 so that part is good because she tells everyone she knows my age. Too bad no one believes her! :(

Here are my cuties on my day!

Cody gave me an IPOD adapter for my car that is built in and awesome. He also sent flowers to my work. Carley and Corey gave me some new gold hoops I had wanted. My mom and dad gave me some new clothes and my sister gave me a new watch and ring. I also got to go to Olive Garden with some girl friends. I am a lucky birthday girl!

There is something peaceful about my birthday this year. I think that aside from the fact I choke every time I say my age, there is a peace in knowing that some stages in my life seem to be over. My tubes are tied. I should never be pregnant (or try to get pregnant) ever again. I have no problem admitting that I like to be in bed by 9:00. I am a wife, a mom of 2, a friend, an employee, a homemaker, a daughter, a sister, and a woman. I feel good about that. Man, 32 though, Whew!

1 comment:

Alisa Palmer said...

just read through all your updates and it is good to be caught up. this really is the only way I know anything about you so I'm thankful for your blog! you are an awesome person and I'm really glad there's a "you" out there :) But seriously - in bed by 9? That's when the night begins! And by summer, it will barely be dark by that time! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed