Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter!The Easter Bunny brought the kids new baskets. I LOVE them. I think they are SO cute! He brought them each Toy Story Movie, a little book, and then some candy filled eggs. He also brought Carley a jump rope because she has been BEGGING the Easter Bunny to get her one. She doesn't know how to jump rope, so I find this interesting. :) Also she got a cute little "picture me" book called Sparkle Princess. She was SO excited
The sad part was that Cody was at the station so we made sure and drove over so he could see the kids before church.
Then we had a pizza party and Easter egg hunt after church. It was a lot of fun. I don't know why I only have 2 pictures of it! It was busy I guess.
Then my parents came over for dinner that night. We had Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf, Squash Casserole, 7 layer Salad, rolls, cake, and colored deviled eggs. I thought they turned out SO cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Easter Bunny did an awesome job on those baskets! How in the world did y'all make COLORED deviled eggs?! They looked so cool!

cmjj said...

Ashley, your family is so precious. I love every single one of them!

Tara said...

looks like a fun easter! it always makes me sad too when the guys are at the fire station too! :( however, your kids are just precious!!! and i love the picture of cody w/ the kids! so cute!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed