Monday, April 12, 2010

What I am Reading

I have much more important things to blog about, but I haven't done a book update lately, so I thought I would post a little about that.

This weekend I read "Same Kind of Different As Me" by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. Wow. What an amazing book! If you have not had a chance to read this inspiring story, take the time to do it. It is not a hard read, but the story really makes you think. Does anyone else out there love this book? I read it on the way home from Keller and I cried, I was inspired, and I have not stopped thinking about it.

I also really liked "Sugar Queen" by Sarah Addison Allen. It is a unique and clever story that has some romance, some mystery, and cute chapter titles. I definitely recommend it as a great read.

Also, I read The Trouble with Angels by Debbie Macomber. it is really sweet and an easy read. I do like her books a lot. They are cheesy, but they make me happy :)

Finally I am about to start Take 3 by Karen Kingsbury. It will be cute and cheesy. All her books are, but I think they are good reads and I love me some Karen Kingsbury and some Baxter Family stories!
So what are you reading? Have you read any of these?

1 comment:

cmjj said...

I read The Help recently...can't remember the author, that's terrible! It was really good, you would like it. Jordan and I are reading HP. It will be the first time she has read any of them...little booger is ahead of me, almost finished with the first book and I just started!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed