Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Now, what I am watching

To follow up my exciting "what I read" post, I thought I would go with the ever trivial, "What I Watch on TV"

Sundays - Brothers and Sisters has been SO boring this year, but I thought last week's 2 hour movie was really good! It was the B & S that I love.

Mondays- Chuck - How great was the episode 2 weeks ago? I LOVE Chuck and I love Chuck and Sarah! It is always nice to have some payoff.

Tuesdays - Lost - I am Lost. I have no clue what is going on. There are only a few episodes left and I am okay with that. I just do not want to be disappointed at the end!
Glee- I am a Gleek! Welcome back Glee. It was a fun episode last night. I wish one of the couples would have been in good standing at the end though. Did you see them on Oprah? It was great.
Parenthood - This is one of my new favorite dramas. It is really good. The only thing I don't like is that it shatters my naive world and I don't like to think people live like some of those situations, but I still think it is great. I get teary almost every episode.

Wednesday - Modern Family - Funniest and Best show on TV. If you are not watching it, you need to try 2 episodes and see what you think!

Thursday- Grey's - I still like this show, I don't love it but I like it. It is good TV and I always leave the episode wanting more.
Private Practice- DRAMA! Goodness that show packs the drama, but I do think it is good. It is growing on me. EW.com says that a major character is killed out of NOWHERE on the finale and that it is not any one you would suspect...hmmm.
The Office - I don't love it this season like I usually do, but it is still funny. Mega desk, the baby, the contract between Dwight and Angela, Andy and Erin...it is all funny.

Friday - The Soup - Joel McHale, do not quit this to do Community full time. The Soup is much funnier.

What am I missing? I don't watch Dancing with the Stars or American Idol, but most do. What else is out there?

3 comments:

cmjj said...

I agree with Modern Family, can't wait to see it tonight!!! And I also agree with the Office, it is getting better, but for a while I was a little disappointed :/

Jessica said...

I am totally a Gleek too! I have been distracted by the glitz and glamour of showbiz. :)

Stephanie Torresi said...

Modern Family started here in Italy about 6 weeks ago, and it is the highlight of my week.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed