Friday, April 16, 2010

Me and Corey at 7 months







So, yes, I get my kids picture made every month their first year of life. Yes, it is crazy. Yes, it is priceless and precious to me. Yes, each page is $3.99 at JCPenneys and I think they do a great job.

I just think they change SO much each month. These picture show Corey's tooth (now he has 2!), his hilarious hair, and his mobility. I love this little blessing. Even though I HATE getting my own picture made, I am so thankful for these pictures of us cuddling and playing. Each one means so much to me and captures some special memories.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

He is a doll. So cute. AND- his mommy looks absolutely amazing. Beautiful people- inside and out!!

Alyssa said...

Great pictures!!! So glad that little cutie is feeling better!

annalee said...

i think it is awesome you get their pictures taken so regularly. this month's are just adorable!

Unknown said...

You will always be glad you had those pictures made. Good for you!! (And, he is adorable!) Mam Jill

Unknown said...

Those turned out great! You look so pretty!

Jordan said...

I did the same thing with both of mine! Now I have 845 pictures of my children as babies that I'm not quite sure what to do with, but I'm sooo glad I have them!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed