Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Corey is 9 months Old

















Corey is 9 months old. It is hard for me to believe how fast it is going. Here are a few things about Corey at 9 months

- He is EVERYWHERE. He crawls all over the house and pulls up on everything.
- He has his two bottom teeth and one of his top has broken though. He is about to cut 3 more. - He is precious, mischievous, happy, loving, and a joy to be with.
- He is a good eater. He loves baby food and puffs. Sometimes he eats 5 jars a day! (one at breakfast, 2 at lunch, and 2 at dinner)
- He is in the 50% percentile for weight and 55% for height.
- He loves to be held. I am going to have to be better about this during this summer. Normally I don't worry about it because I know he plays on the floor a lot at school and isn't rocked to sleep during naps. SO when I have him, I spoil him. Several of his teachers read my blog and they are saying a big "Amen" to that. :)
- Corey still takes 3 naps a day if he can and sleeps 10 hours or so at night.
- He can click his tongue. It is SO funny. He does it to get our attention. He says dadadadada or clicks his tongue to get us to pick him up.
- He is our wild man. He loves to pull anything off a table by pulling its power cord and he loves to stick his finger in light sockets!!
- He loves his frog paci, books, his play farm, patting Ali, pulling his sister's hair, playing beek-a-boo, and his Mommy and Daddy.

Happy 9 months, little man

7 comments:

The Speck family said...

What an adorable little man!!!!

Alyssa said...

Love that guy!! He is so happy and precious!

Robby and Lynsey said...

He is SOOOO cute!!! SO glad he is so much fun. :)

Hill Country Happenings said...

ADORABLE!!!!

cmjj said...

So precious!!! Wish I could hold him!

Nicole said...

So cute! I love bathtub pics, but that towel tied around his waist makes it even better. Adorable!

Kristen OQ said...

Cute pictures. I got the 1st birthday shirt back from my friend that had borrowed it so I will send it your way for you to borrow soon with Corey. Now THAT is hard to believe!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed