Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

Sunday was a great Father's Day. Cody got off work that morning and was greeted by a VERY excited daughter who had been deciding and redeciding and redeciding the order of cards and presents her Daddy would open. She was SO EXCITED when he came in the door.

We got to sit with Papa and Nana at church and go to a yummy father's day lunch after service.

I am so thankful for my sweet Dad who has a very tender heart, patient spirit, joyful soul, and a true love for the Lord. He is a wonderful example and support for Cody and I. My kids ADORE their Papa.

And Cody is amazing. Kind, generous to a fault, faithful, supportive, and he really works hard to intentionally lead our family in all areas. The kids are so very blessed to have him in their lives.


Happy Father's Day to you both. I love you!

2 comments:

Happy walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cmjj said...

Awww!! Your dad is so sweet, I agree. And your husband is a pretty good guy too!!! Glad my dear friend has such wonderful men in her life!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed