Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween 2010


So a couple of months ago, Carley said she knew what she wanted to be for Halloween and she wanted me to guess. She said, "I want to be the princess that I am the most like". I thought she meant Cinderella. Nope. :) She said Tiana because we are both smart and can jump high. And thus began the Halloweeen of Princess and the Frog. Carley thinks she looks just like Tiana and when she is her costume and she is sure that people do not know the difference. I love the sweet mind of a 4 year old. So here is my smart, sweet, high - jumping duo.

10 comments:

Tara said...

haha! that is precious!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!

The Speck family said...

They are soooooo cute in their costumes~ Carley is such a smart and fun little girl....I've got to meet her one day : )!!!

Kelli said...

That might be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Love it!

cmjj said...

I LOVE it!

Jodi said...

Tiana and a Frog! PERFECT!! Holy moly, that is adorable. And that Carley is a peach.... just precious. Can't wait to show these to Reagan... although she will probably be jealous and "why didn't WE do those costumes, Mommy?!" All day today she has told me about the other costumes we could have done.... :)

Hill Country Happenings said...

love this! seriously so cute -

Ash loves Tiana but we did not get to meet her at Disney world - so sad

Caroline said...

So darling. They are both so cute!! And I'm so jealous that you got your kids in theme costumes! Come trick-or-treat at my house. I'd love to see them!

Shanta said...

Excellent choice Carley!! That is one cute frog too....love the life lesson. Good take home.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Love it! They are precious!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed