Monday, January 17, 2011

January Jabberings

Hello Bloggers!

No big news on the Nelson front so here I go back to just some random jabberings and thoughts.
- I downloaded my 2010 blog to a book yesterday. If you have not done this, you should seriously think about it. I love mine from each year and each year I wish I blogged more. Just go to blurb.com to do it. It is so easy and really a priceless book.
- I have been doing lots of reading since I last posted about books. My favorite that I read were the Bridal Quartet series by Nora Roberts. They were great little reads. The first one is called Vision In White. If you are looking for a fun little 4 book series, this is a must. I just finished another book by her called Spellbound and it was good, a little weird, but a easy and fast read.
- I got an IPAD for Christmas and I LOVE IT! It is the best purchase I have made in years. I love to browse the internet, read books, and just use the different apps. My whole family loves it too. Cody and I have a mean Scrabble competition on it going on continuously and I am sad to say I have lost every game but one. It is really fun.
- TV is back on for the Spring Season. I am thinking of giving up Chuck. It is just not interesting to me anymore. We will see. The only series I picked up at the break was "Off the Map". I will see what I think. The first episode was pretty good. It is hard to have time for too much TV these days.
- Corey is the busiest toddler on the planet. He is in the bathtub, the cabinets, the toilet, the garage, and the closets all at the same time. He is hilarious. Carley always says he is "wild". I think it is so true. He is the cutest little wild man I know.
- Carley is wild in her own way. Her running commentary on life and our house is hysterical. She has quite a flair for the dramatic.
- I started teaching on Monday nights again at LCU. I really love my adjunct gig and getting to teach again. It does keep us busy though.

What is new in your world? Let's be better bloggers in 2011~

1 comment:

Hill Country Happenings said...

ok I looked at blurb.com and it looks cool but can you step by step me the basics of a blog to book - talk to me like I am 5 - I love this idea

nicole.harmontx@yahoo.com

thanks! love your blog and those precious kiddos

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed