Thursday, January 06, 2011

Random Pictures of 2011 so far

This has been a really busy week. I am super stressed, which I don't like. One thing that often makes me laugh is this home we have with my cute family. But this week we had something sad happen to us. Elly went missing. I have blogged about Elly many times. She is Carley's BELOVED lovie. We lost her on Saturday afternoon. Carley has been so sad. I found her this morning and the return of the prodical has been JOYFUL. Here she is at 1 and at 5 loving her lovie.
Also Carley has outgrown the fire helmet Cody made for her a couple of years ago. Yesterday her one came in the mail and her SWEET Daddy decorated it for her. She was thrilled. Who would not want a helmet like this?


Finally I took a picture of just Cody. He is so handsome. I wanted a picture in this shirt because it is one of his work uniforms and in my mind, when I think of Cody, he has on this shirt. This guy is our rock and my calm in the storm. Love you, babe.

3 comments:

cmjj said...

I wonder what he would look like on one of my ragged Old Navy shirts?!

Jennifer K said...

Glad you found Elli! Was it in one of Cody's boots?! Sorry about your stressful week. I hope week #2 isn't as bad. Deep breaths!! Miss you!

*Kendra* said...

Gotta love those firemen and the sweet things they do for their girls!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed