Monday, August 22, 2011

1st Day of Kindergarten


And it begins...Public Education! Carley had a great first day of Kindergarten. We dropped Corey off at daycare and then Cody and I took her to Chic-Fil-A for breakfast. She loved the last minute attention. Then we took her to school. It was so odd to me, when I was at breakfast I kept thinking she looked so big and then when I saw her in her seat at school, she looked so small. My big girl is still my little girl. :) No tears this morning on either of our parts. We said good bye and she was fine. Here is Carley's take on her day:
- She loves Kindergarten.
- Mrs. Kauffman is really nice.
- Recess was the best part of the day.
- School has a lot of rules.
- She didn't learn anything new yet.
- There is a boy with chapped lips in her class that bothers her.
- She loves her girl friends in her class.
- She drank all of her Caprisun and lunch so she went through the line and bought some milk. "Buying things in the cafeteria is SO fun. You don't even need money, you just have to know your name". The cafeteria charge account could get expensive for our bottomless pit. :)
- If you get in trouble, your dog on the wall goes in the dog house and we have to call your mom. Then if you get in more trouble you go to the dog pound.


There you have it. The official Kinder low down. I am so thankful my girl is off to a good start. 1 day down, 186 to go!

2 comments:

cmjj said...

Yay Carley!!!! Tell her Miss Marcy, Jordan and Jaron are proud of her!

Jodi said...

Sweet girl! SO HAPPY she had a great day!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed