Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Case of the Missing Purse

So as previous blogged, my purse was taken from my basket at Toys R Us in an area not filmed. I cancelled all my cards, filed a police report, and Cody and I made several trips up there to check on the status. Monday, I get a call that my purse had been found at Toys R Us. When I went up there, all my contents were in it, but the purse had definitely been dug through. It had been found behind several boxes in an aisle and area I did not go in by the night crew. Oddly enough, the area did not have good film quality either. It seems like an employee took it and stashed it and never came back for it. My guess is they either got nervous knowing we had already filed a police report or they tried my cards and realized they were canceled. Either way, I am SO happy to have it back!

I am still holding fast that the Nelsons are going to slow down and do a better job of simple family time!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed