Monday, April 30, 2012

Catching Up

April has been a nonstop month for us!   It has been so crazy!   The past couple of weeks have been a blur.   Carley has been playing softball and playing softball and playing softball.  It has been really busy, but really fun and a great family activity.  She has had several hits and some great RBI's.   She still dances in the outfield and gets tired and hot, but she is really cute and has the potential to do GREAT!

Corey can now recognize and say about 90% of his letters (capitols) and numbers.  He is such a smart cookie.  I love his prayers at the dinner table.   He usually has about 2 accidents a week and stays dry the rest of the time.   He wakes up from his nap dry about 75% of the time.  He is getting busier and busier, and cuter and cuter.

Cody is studying for his drivers test which is in 72 hours!  It is a killer and he has worked really hard.  I am SO prayerful that he promotes.   He also has been working out a lot and coaching softball.

I survived my big round of testing.   Last week was really stressful.  I gave 4 tests but overall it went okay.  I am glad this week is over!   Friday night ended with a great softball game and the birth of Rhett Wayne Spann.

School will be over in 19 days and I am ready!  BUT I am not ready for a 1st grader!  Carley is sure growing up.  She loves reading Junie B Jones and writing us letters.   I love my sweet girl!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed