Saturday, July 11, 2015

New York City Day 1

Mom took Alyssa and I to NYC for the 4 days this Summer for our 40th birthdays   (Mine is still 3 yrs away, but it was Alyssa's)  and it was an AMAZING time!   We loved every part of it!   We left EARLY Saturday morning and went to NYC.   We stayed at the NYC Marriott Marquis right on Time Square.   It was out of control awesome.   The room was spacious and in a perfect location.

We ate a late lunch at the Steak Shack and then looked around Times Square.   Then we went to the Empire State Building.   I was completely awe inspired.   It was so iconic and a perfect way for me to have a bird's eye view of what I would later see.   









We went back to our room, cleaned up and went and saw Finding Neverland.   It was AWESOME!   I cried.   I loved going with Mom and Alyssa.  It was perfect and totally special.   We got to see Matthew Morrison after wards and some of the other cast.  We also went to see Times Square all lit up.   Then we came home and got some rest!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed