Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Two things

I have been tagged almost a month ago and I am just now getting around to it. So here is my things!

Two names I go by: Ash and Cee (courtesy of my niece)

Two of my everyday essentials: saline and Bath & Body Works Cotton Blossom Body Splash

Two things I am wearing right now: Wedding Ring and a maternity support belt ( I have more on too)

Two of my favorite bands or artists: John Denver and Martina McBride

Two things I want in a relationship: grace and laughter

Two truths I have: I can't do it all and life should never be boring

Two things I hate (or dislike with a passion): traffic and bills

Two physical things that appeal to me: smile and eyes

Two favorite hobbies: blogging and being with friends

Two things I want really badly: to have a healthy child and to be a good wife

Two places I want to go on vacation: New York and Disney World (again)

Two things to do before I die: have a talk show and be a writer for Days of Our Lives (maybe these won't happen)

Two ways I am stereotypically a chic: my love for teen movies and teen books

Two things I wouldn't normally admit: I don't like showers or bathes (I still take them) and I have a coupon organizer

I tag... all of you

5 comments:

Amy said...

I appreciate your sacrifice in taking a shower. I didn't know you like Martina McBride. You learn something new everyday.

Shanta said...

I thought you liked Bills! Let's see there was Bill from Dallas, Bill that lived in Mabee dorm, and what about William the guy from church?

Ashley said...

Shanta,

You need to get back to work!!!

Alyssa said...

That list totally cracked me up!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try and get a talk show.

Alyssa said...

That list totally cracked me up!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE try and get a talk show.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed