Monday, December 05, 2005

The paparazzi loves me

I try not to do too many blogs about pregnancy. Some people find it boring to talk about family stuff and I try to keep the public happy. However, I got some pictures developed today and one fact really stood out to me.....Everyone should get their picture made with someone who is 35 weeks pregnant. It is so good for your self esteem. Everyone in these pictures, aside from the large pregnant gal, looks so good. Therefore, I have decided to make a profit off of my bovine-esque condition. If you would like for me to be in your holiday picture so you can look really good, send me an email or post here and I will send you the information for sitting fees. Here are my good looking friends and family.-- Moo, Ashley


In this picture, you can almost hear the zipper screaming for mercy. "UNZIP ME, PLEASE". This is what we call zipper pilates. A zipper being stretched to the max.










This picture is actually being solicited by pregnancy magazines everywhere. The lovely blonde on the left (my sister) is the poster child for healthy pregnancy looks. Here she is at almost 20 weeks looking energetic, healthy, and fit. The blob on the right is the example of swelling, stretch marks, and pregnancy acne. Clearly, you want to be the one on the left.








My husband is a hottie no matter what the picture. However, in this picture he looks like the winning contestant on "The Biggest Loser".





Here is the lovely lawyer. She could use this as some political add on how she cares about people in all shapes and sizes. I am the compassion cliche' that could secure her mayoral nomination.






Lastly, this picture has nothing to do with me, but how cute are my parents and my niece. She loves their dog Daisy so much. I just had to throw it in.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley. I am smiling (and laughing). You're funny - and of course, you DO look great. I love seeing your mom and dad's picture here too.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Ashley - you crack me up! I love all of your comparisons! And just so you know, you may see acne and strech marks, but we see a beatiful, glowing soon to be mom!

Shanta said...

You are HOT baby. And that's what got you in this predicament in the first place. Cody just couldn't wait to marry you and keep you barefoot and pregnant. And he got his wish. So, don't go all hormonal on me now. We can't wait to meet Carley!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure! You look beautiful as always, and I definitely recommend that you take pictures at 38ish weeks also. I have a picture from the day before Jackson was born, and I seriously did not think that I was as big as I was. The picture cracks me up though, and I am glad that I have it.

Enjoy pregnancy (stretch marks and all) because after Carley is born, you might actually miss being pregnant. I was surprised that I missed feeling the little guy move around. After all, you will never be pregnant with Carley again, so love every minute of her life!

Anonymous said...

lookin' good girl!!!! your commentary cracks me up!

Unknown said...

You are hillarious & adorable! I mean you ARE popping out a baby girl soon, so I think you look fantastic. The last pic of your parents and niece is super sweet....have a great week!

Alyssa said...

Ashley... you are a complete nut!! You look GREAT... but your column your blog completely cracked me up!!! Thanks for the picutre of Lauren, Mom , Dad and Daisy... i love that one!!!

Just promise me you won't post a picture of me at 35 weeks and you completely back to normal!!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!! I cannot wait to see you in a few weeks! (Right???) You never cease to make me laugh out loud ... one of these days I'm going to wake up one of the babies! (One of the ones I NANNY by the way!) Hang in there ... you look fab!

hejlyeah said...

Your blog is hilarious Ashley. You look great - congrats!

Kevin said...

I will say hello to your blog and echo everyone else... you do look great! And you soon will see all the great looking genes passed on to your new baby!

Allison said...

I personally don't think you could look any more beautiful! How much longer now? I am so excited for you!!

Kristen OQ said...

You are so funny -- love the pictures and you DO look great. Alyssa told me that it is getting close now!!! I know you will be so happy not to be pregnant anymore -- I always was so much happier to have my little guys in my arms instead of my ribs.

Amber Smith said...

Ashley-
I agree with everyone else- you look great! There is not a hint of bovine about you. Funny girl. Your post really made me laugh!

Unknown said...

Ashley, this has nothing to do with how ravishing you look, but I was looking through some old pictures yesterday at Erika's house. I ran across one of you, me, Erika and Sara Kerens at Target before we went to the movies. We were wearing lampshades and children's dress up items. It reminded me of how much fun you are! Love ya! Carley will be here any day now!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed