Thursday, December 15, 2005

Two Weeks Notice

Well, mark your calendars. The hospital is booked. I am having a C-Section on Wednesday, December 28th and noon. (or so) We have less than 2 weeks. I absolutely can not believe it. We are so excited, but truly going through a wide spectrum of emotions. We are nervous, anxious, thrilled, giddy, and in complete shock. I am 36 1/2 weeks now so we went from becoming parents in 4 weeks to becoming parents in less than 2. We are trying to take advantage of every last minute of it being the two of us. Eating out, movies, and naps are things we are trying to work in as much as possible. I am just ready to stop wearing her and start holding her. Pregnancy is an amazing blessing, but she is clearly running out of room and sleep and life in general are becoming more and more uncomfortable. These yucks of pregnancy make me more and more ready for her to come. I can't wait to hold her!

So, please keep us in your prayers and be thinking of us. The end is in sight.

On a side note, we aren't sending out Christmas cards this year. We will send baby announcements/New Year's letters after she gets here. I have LOVED receiving your cards and putting your beautiful faces on my fridge. Don't think I forgot you. Our Christmas present is just coming 3 days late so we want to have pictures to show you!

Less than 13 days....crazy!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pictures. I know you're ready!

leslie said...

Yay! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Enjoy these last 13 days with Cody. It won't ever be just the two of you again! We can't wait to meet her!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it! 13 days...I'm so excited!

Spruce said...

Congratulations. I know you are going to be a great mom.

Allison said...

How exciting! You will be in my constant thoughts and prayers! I am so happy that I can keep up with you through your blog...It's great! Lots of love and blessings sent your way!

Shanta said...

WEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's on the Murray calendar. So, do you think you can bring your laptop into the operating room and do a live blog?

Unknown said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of little Carley on your blog. Isn't it crazy to think that your body grew a little person? I still look at Jackson in awe.

April Carrasco said...

Sleep, sleep, and sleep . . . Can't believe she will be here soon!

Kristen OQ said...

I can't wait to hear the big news -- Alyssa and I seem to talk about it every time we are on the phone -- her excitement over Carley becoming her neice is contagious!

As for the no sleep thing...mother nature's way of getting you ready for her arrival too. Enjoy your last few days together. Once Carley is here, you won't remember what it was like before she was in your family!

Unknown said...

Keep us posted!!!!! And make sure someone posts to your blog when you go into labor, so we can all be praying!!!!! Can't wait for pics of your sweet little girl.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed