Monday, May 01, 2006

2 random thoughts.

Random Thought #1:

We went to the grocery store on Saturday and I saw the new flavor of Blue Bell: Peanut Butter and Jelly. That does not sound good to be at all. I LOVE ice cream and I love Peanut Butter & Jelly, but I am sure those should become one. Has anyone out there tried it? Are you planning on trying it? What other combinations in this world are weird to you?


Random Thought #2:

Why is the "bearded other" on Lost on Desperate Housewives as that guy's SA sponsor? That is so weird to me. Lost is mind boggling enough. I don't need to see these characters elsewhere.

Follow up to last post:
Carley was AWESOME at the schools. She was so cute and smiled and laughed the whole time. Jennifer did a great job of being my assistant/nanny. Cody and I had all day Saturday together. It was so good, except Carley has used up all of her good mood on Friday and was a little fussy. Tonight we are going to dinner together. It is our first meal alone since 3/13 for breakfast. We are so excited. My mom, who is feeling much better, is going to keep Carley so we can eat. I can't wait. I loved all of your stories about what was bothering you today and thanks for your sweet words.


Hope you are having a great beginning of the week.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that Carley was so good for you! It is always a toss up with babies about how they are going to act. Carley's a champ though and really pulled through for you!

I have had the same thoughts on the peanut butter and jelly ice cream. I like peanut butter ice cream, so why wouldn't I like a little jelly added in? Let me know if you ever get brave enough to taste it!

Melody said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! Im SOOO excited about playing with your baby on Thursday! (If Amy didnt tell you....Im playing with your baby on Thursday :) )
So what did you think of Michael?? :) Pretty cute huh?!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yuck...PB&J ice cream sounds disgusting! Even to a pregnant woman!!

Lisa Renee said...

eeeeewhhhhhhhhh. There are some pretty funky ben and jerry's ones out there- they probably already have that one. So glad your day worked out well. I was really thinking about you. Glad your mom is better too.

Jennifer K said...

One thing that I have craved during my pregnancy is PBJ sandwiches; which before I wouldn't touched. I think I might try it. I will let you know! :)

Amy said...

It sounds gross like the PB&J that comes pre-mixed in the jar. Other combos I don't like: sweet pickles--they should all be sour, sweet toppings with meat (except for Chinese food and honey-glazed ham), fruit-based salsas, etc. Just so you know, I think Carley's so awesome! I loved getting to play with her the other night--she's so precious!

Katie said...

I don't love jelly in general, unless it's on a biscuit. So i'm probably going to pass on this flavor of blue bell, but let me highly recommend the banana pudding flavor!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed