Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Carley at 4 months and my Mother's Day Present

Here is one of Carley's 4 month pictures. That girl is so fun right now. She loves to flip over and then flip back. She loves to play with her feet and kick them in the air. She is just a joy right now. Her thighs are hilarious! They have at least 3 rolls in them! She is just at a really fun age.




For Mother's Day I wanted a picture of Cody in his fire stuff with Carley. For the first pictures he had on his helmet and she wouldn't smile. He took his helmet off and she started cooing and talking to him. It was precious. Here is my favorite picture of all time! Aren't I am lucky wife and mom? I feel so blessed.


18 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Oh Ash...that is precious! I love it!

Unknown said...

Adorable pics! The one of them together is just priceless.

Erica said...

That has to be one of the best gifts ever!! It brought a tear to my eyes. Something about a dad and his girl just gets me. I would definitely carry this picture with me everywhere. You are a lucky girl...and so are they.

Kristen OQ said...

Adorable. I already know that one of her and Cody will be in her wedding slide show one day!

Caroline said...

Darling. That is just so sweet. Nothing like a daddy and his little girl!

Shanta said...

That is awesome Ashley. Now I want to see the ones of you and Cody in his fireman outfit..

April Carrasco said...

That's one proud daddy! Too cute!

Me said...

Yep... you have to post more of those pictures! Carter surprised me and had his picture made with the boys. I'll scan them and put them up this week. Daddies are amazing...

Unknown said...

That is the best picture of Cody and Carley! So sweet!

Allison said...

What a special mother's day present! She gets cuter by the minute!

Jennifer K said...

I love them!!! You have to post more of Carley and Cody! I want one with her sitting in his hat. Your family is so precious! :)

Alyssa said...

The pictures are wonderful!!! That little Carley is SO cute- she getting big WAY too fast!

Phillips Family said...

What a great present! Isn't it great to have a period in one's life when rolls of fat on the thighs is considered to be the most adorable thing ever?

Lisa Renee said...

Very Cool!

Amy said...

I LOVE HER!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

so cute!!!

Cortni said...

WOW!! Look at this response for the cutest 4 month old!

I LOVE the picture of Cody and Carley. Too cute!!

The Steffens said...

SHE is so beautiful!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed