Monday, October 30, 2006

A Fun Weekend





We had such a great weekend. Our class went on a retreat and it was WONDERFUL! Everything was just perfect (except we missed some of our friends who couldn't go). Carley stayed with my parents who blissfully spoiled her rotten. Here is a picture from the weekend.

Last night we went to the Halloween Carnival at church. All the kids were TOO CUTE! I decided to try to take a picture of all of them, but I decided after I had already seen Kyler the Carebear, Elmo Kole, and Fireman Hunter so you'll have to look for other blogs for those cuties. My parents came with us.

Baby Taylor and Baby Ryder. So precious!!Candy Corn Drew and Hunter the Lion!Carley the Flower and Humpty Dumpty Charlie
Carley and Charlie's first kiss. I am a little disturbed by this! It just doesn't seem right. I do look forward to the blackmail and embarrassment in years to come!

14 comments:

Shanta said...

AHHH! We hated missing the retreat this year. We thought of you guys yesterday. I'm so glad you had fun. I saw little Lauren at church yesterday being a ham as always.. our carnival was yesterday too... makes me want to have kids just to dress them up...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

The kiddos were so cute! And Carley's outfit was too precious!!! Thanks for all your hard work on the retreat too, we enjoyed it!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I'm so sad that we missed the retreat! I'm so glad ya'll had fun...we thought of you all often throughout the weekend. Carley looked so cute last night, as did all the kiddos. That kiss picture is GREAT!!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Such cute babies in such cute costumes.

Alyssa said...

The kissing picture totally cracks me up-do you remember when I used to make you kiss people for my enjoyment??? :)
i wish that carley could come and trick or treat over at my house :(

Caroline said...

Really cute! I love the kissing picture!

Amy said...

It is a little scary how good Carley was at kissing. Charlie looks a little scared. I hope he gets over before adulthood! What great pics for their wedding video!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures! How did you get them to kiss? It is a GREAT picture. It looks like you all had fun!

Cortni said...

Those pictures are great! I love love love the kissing one! Too funny!

Cortni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Ash - loved the pictures! Miss talking to you. Drop me a line when you have a minute.
nascarchictx@yahoo.com
Love ya - Donna

Anonymous said...

The kissing picture is hilarious! At least we know Carley is not shy!

hejlyeah said...

SOOOOO cute Ashley! Love that first kiss. Classic!

Jodi said...

I too wish Carley could trick or treat at my house!!! Too cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed