Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bed Head


Bed Head

My latest obsession is Carley first thing in the morning. I get so excited going to get her in the morning to see what her hair will look like. It is always WILD! I just love it. She is always standing in her bed, smiling, holding Ellie Phant, and her hair is in a million different directions.

Today was bittersweet though because of her purple puppy pajamas. I love her purple puppy pajamas. They have gotten us through some cold nights and they are always so soft and cute on her. I just love her in them. Today is the last morning to wear them because they are getting too small for her. Good bye purple puppy pajamas. I wanted to commemorate the day by posting some pictures of my crazy bed head girl in her precious pajamas.
Playing on mom and dad's bed


Silly girl

Morning Jog around the living room

Time to get to work

17 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

Lov that crazy hair!!!! :)

Robby and Lynsey said...

or LOVE :) ha!

Nicole said...

She is so cute with that crazy hair! I remember those days when they would wake up and their hair was going all different directions. I think mostly because the bows from the day before had creased their hair. Anyway, Jude doesn't have that bow problem and his hair is way shorter, so there you have OUR hair adventures. Ha. :)

Proud Parents said...

Hey Ashley! I got to messing around on the computer and found your blog. Which was so fun - then from yours I discovered you know Summer Fuqua. Our families have been friends for years. And Erica Beard goes to church with me here in Lubbock. She is also Evan's teacher at school. Fun to make those connections...And your daughter is adorable! April always keeps me updated on you, now I can see for myself. Julie Guffey

Tiffany said...

Sean's hair looks like that when he wakes up, too.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I love your posts! Carley has such a fun momma!

Unknown said...

I love the bedhead! I always take pictures when Jackson wakes up with bedhead. Also, I can definitely relate to being sad when one of my favorite clothing items must be retired. I am glad those purple puppy PJs were good to you! Carley is SO cute!

Felicia said...

What cute pictures. I am trying to find Julie Beth (Wray) Fox's blog and can't find it. Any help?

Caroline said...

Darling! I love the bed head!

Shanta said...

Excellent pictures! Let's see some of mom with her bed head!

Wendy said...

Those are the best bedhead pics I have ever seen! Don't you love first thing in the morning with them at this age?

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Love the hair! Too cute!!

Allison said...

That hair is great! I totally understand about the pj's. It was always sad for me to see Elizabeth grow out of my favorite clothes. Carley's a cutie!

Kristin said...

LOVE IT!! :)

melissa deaver said...

That's me every morning! Love it!

Alyssa said...

Adorable! I can't wait to see my sweet girl again!!!

Leah J. said...

I LOVE these crazy hair pics! Carley is such a cutie!!! So fun to find you on here! I've added you as one of my Favs:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed