Thursday, February 22, 2007

Grey's

Hmmm, an interesting episode. It was kind of a let down for me in a way. I thought it was going to be more dramatic I guess. I thought they would at least play up the "there might be damage after being dead for an hour" theory, but nope, Mer is fine. I am really glad though, I wanted her to be reunited with McDreamy.

Here are the rest of my thoughts

- I hated Izzie through the episode.

- VERY interesting that Ellis Grey died at the end.

- Patrick Dempsey has such soulful eyes

- Christina was there when her dad died....that explains a lot

- I love Denney

- I am glad Mere worked out her selfish issues and wanted Derek again. Once again, so McDreamy

I do love Grey's Anatomy

On similar notes, Office was hilarious. Micheal is so out there and he had some really funny lines tonight. (that's what she said)

I really love Friday Night Lights too. The scenes between the Coach and Mrs. Coach were so good. I just love them. Also, Matt was really cute. He and Julie are a great couple.

That is really all I have right now....

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Erica said...

I felt the same way you did about Grey's tonight. A little let down, but glad that there is not going to be some long drawn out season of Meredith trying to remember Derek after being dead for an hour and losing her memory or something. I miss Denny, such a sweetheart! It was very insightful on some of the other members of the cast though. I still cannot wait for next week.

Jodi said...

I liked the episode actually... thought it made the characters "human" for a change. Hated Izzy too though... and she is my fave usually! Made me mad at her. Fantastic acting by McDreamy... has to be hard to look that realistically miserable but not crying. Greatness. He looks like my husband by the way. At least in my opinion. :)

Amy said...

You took the words right out of my mouth. I thought it was a let down too. I also agree that McDreamy was outstanding. I liked that Callie & George both told Izzy off. Christina was also excellent. I love that she coped by going to the dollar store. The Office--one of my favorite parts was when Jan caught herself saying "That's what she said." I couldn't stop laughing. I also loved Karen's joke on Jim even though I want Jim with Pam. What's gonna happen with all that. I hope Roy's not too mean to Jim! Dwight's gonna host SNL this week so I have to catch that!

Allison said...

I was very disapointed! Matt and I thought it was pretty corny. I too am glad that she is ok, and that it won't be a LONG drawn out thing with her recovery. I thought part 1 and 2 of the 3 parts were EXCELLENT!! I love the show so much. I always hate having to wait another week. Next week is a rerun too. Bummer!

Did you hear the whole spin off show with Addison? Not to sure how I feel about that one.

Marcia said...

I agree it was a little bit of a let down. Izzy was sooo irritating! Who does she think she is? It seemed weird to me that one minute was Derek was sitting in the hall still in his scrubs and the next he was dressed and looking all McDreamy again. Am I the only one that notices things like this?
I want to know more about Alex. We keep learning little tidbits about everyone else's past, but not him.

Shanta said...

What kind of heroine is Meredith when she's all suicidal? Denny was the highlight for me too. The scene at the end when he's standing next to Izzy gave me chills like watching Patrick Swayze in "Ghost." All I needed was a little "Unchained Melody."

Christina is so bizzaro. She and Burke deserve each other.

I'm waiting on a little action with Addison and Kerev. Looks like she'll lose that 60 day bet!

Love, Love, Love the Office. There's some structual and foundational damage, but all in all, a pret-ty fun cocktail party.

Alyssa said...

I am totally on board with Shanta. My overall problem with not falling in love with Grey's is that I can't fall in love with Meredith...
My favorite part of the show was Denny and Bomb dude. I LOVE seeing Coach two days in a row!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed