Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Girl Time

Oh how I love girl time! I have really had a wonderful few days.

My sister and her daughters came in for their spring break weekend which happened to be my birthday weekend. I love those 3 girls so much. I could post a million pictures of the 3 cousins doing different things and running in different directions. They are all so sweet and so different. Lauren asks really good questions. She is constantly inquisitive and loves for everyone to be together. She become over taken with joy so easy. On Monday Carley and I went over to my mom's and Lauren ran out of my mom's house (where my sister was trying to get her to try on clothes). She came running up to my car in only Dora panties and hot pink socks yelling, "Cee and Carley, I am so excited to see you. Oh, and I am naked". It was so funny.

Camryn is the sweetest little girl. She is Miss Independent...always wanting to be on the go. I kissed her a million times this weekend. She came to my bible class on Sunday. It was so cute to see her and Carley together.

Alyssa was wonderful as always. Sisters are so special. I am so blessed to have her as my best friend too. I can't get mushy about her here on the internet, but I will just say I cried leaving them. My life would not be the same without her.

Cody went on a ski trip with some guys from church on Sunday afternoon. He is heading home now. Carley and I have had some great girl time too. She is just pure joy. Sunday she started coming up to us with her arms up and saying "hold me". It was really precious. She is changing every day. It is remarkable and I am so thankful to have a seat to watch it all unfold. Also, sometime I will blog about how hilarious Carley is with vegetables. Seriously, hilarious.

It is funny how some things never change. While Alyssa was here, she wanted to take her kids over to see her dear friend, Ann. Ann and Alyssa have been friends since early elementary school. Ann has always been so great to me and had become my friend too. Just like the old days, I wanted to tag along and hang out with Ann and Alyssa (and their kids). Here is a picture Ann took of Caroline and John, Camryn and Lauren, and Carley. It was hilarious to try and get them to get together.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

It was such a fun weekend! I am so glad that we all got to be together...it was just great! love you!

Anonymous said...

You and your sister have such an amazing friendship! What great times are ahead of you for your families! The girls are going to love having each other!

That picture makes me tired just looking at it! I bet it was hysterical trying to get them all together for a picture! Fun times!

Caroline said...

I'm so glad you came over and that I got to see you and Carley. We should get together more often!

Marcia said...

Sisters are the best! I wish every girl could be blessed with a sister.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed