Friday, March 02, 2007

What a great day!

I had a great day today! Cody went all out for my 29th birthday. First, I came out this morning and he and Carley gave me their birthday cards. Carley said, "Happy" and gave me a card that was precious and a coupon for the new Harry Potter coming out in July that she preordered. She is so smart! Then Cody's card was really sweet too. They went and got me a sausage biscuit from McDonalds and I had a yummy breakfast to start my day. I went to work where I was given cards and a cake by several coworkers, which was really sweet. Midmorning a BEAUTIFUL and colorful arrangement of flowers arrived from Cody. It totally made my day! TOTALLY! This picture does not do them justice. They are gorgeous. I spent all day smiling and smelling them. Then I met my family for Taco Villa at lunch. After work today I went and ate with my parents, sister, nieces, Cody and Carley. We had such a good time then I opened presents at my parents house. Cody got me a new Fossil purse which is super cute and I received lots of new clothes and fun stuff. Now, I am pooped and STUFFED and ready to hit the sack.

It was nice today to hear from so many of my friends. I am so blessed.

14 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

YEa! HAppy Birthday to you!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you liked your surprise from CS!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Happy B-day! Sounds like it was a great one! That Carley is one smart girl.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!
Susan

Marcia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like a great way to spend your day. I wonder why myspace didn't tell me it was your day. hmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you are really blessed with great family & friends!!

melissa deaver said...

Happy Birthday!

annalee said...

happy birthday... what a wonderful day you had! i am so glad you felt so celebrated by loved ones.

Caroline said...

Glad you had such a great day. Happy Birthday!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Happy Happy Ashley! Your last year of twenty something! Glad to hear it was a great day!

Erica said...

Glad that you had a good birthday! Tell Cody good job on the flowers, they are beautiful. May you have a blessed year!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday from one of your oldest friends. Well, actually you're older than me, but we've been friends a long time.

Robby and Lynsey said...

I know it is belated, but Happy Birthday anyway! :) I'm glad you had such a great day. The flowers are beautiful. HOw fun to have your sister in town!

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday! It has been so fun spending your birthday weekend with you :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed